hi! I'm Starscream, Sci-fi screenwriter from Sweden

Hi!
I'm Starscream Lindell (Yes, it's my actual name) and I'm excited to be a part of this forum!
Living in the UK nowadays, but back in Sweden, I got myself a Bachelor of Arts in Screenwriting from Umeå University.
So far that has helped me as much as an art degree tend to do, but at least I know I have some skill to back me up as I feverishly try to carve myself a path into filmmaking.

My main interests are in Sci-fi, predominately in the Post Apocalyptic area of dramatic storytelling. It's my favourite thing to write and consume, whether it's films, tv or games.
Other than that I love to cry when I watch films and that might be why I love making others cry with my writing. Not because it's bad (hopefully) but because of my burning desire to write about quite dark stuff.

Anyway, glad to be here!

Your name is awesome. SciFi is an underappreciated genre these days. If you had any works you wanted to share or get feedback on, I would be down.

Your name is awesome. SciFi is an underappreciated genre these days. If you had any works you wanted to share or get feedback on, I would be down.
Thank you!
And I whole-heartedly agree, there is something special about writing about the "human condition" or whatever one might call it, in a fantastical setting.
I'm slowly but surely trying to adapt and translate my writing from Swedish to English, and will absolutely take you up on that offer in the future if it's still on the table. Going to try and make sure I'm active on the forum as well.

Back