Hi everybody!

Hi, my name's David Harroff, I am 20 and living in Croswell Mi. I've never directed a film before, but we're in the process of writing the script for my first one! I'm pretty excited, movies are my life, and I can't wait to be able to tell (err...show, not tell haha) a story through this medium.

Stay away from that famous Swinging Bridge...

(I rent a trailer in Lexington every summer to write. The Thumb is a great place to write.)

Welcome!

No, but I will someday. Nothing screams "Summer Tourist Hell-Hole" (read: Amityville from 'Jaws') like Lexington. Plus the variety of landscapes...rocky shoreline, grassy plains, dense woods, the third largest freshwater lake on Earth, awesome lakeside ice effects in winter, Coast Guard station, tons of abandoned small factories, farmhouses and churches...the Huron coast is one of my many muses.

Small world...my great-grandmother's family founded Peck. True story...the residents call themselves "Peckers."

Hi Dr Nick....er*ahem*

Welcome! And it sounds like you're already buttering up....I mean getting to know a forum member ;) (I kid, I kid) :)

Seriously, welcome aboard! :)

Back