• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Hey DISH, Where's my AMC?

AMC, the network behind such hits as The Walking Dead, Mad Men and Breaking Bad has created a great viral video project! AMC is inviting the artistic community to submit the ultimate 30-to-90-second viral video expressing what DISH customers feel about losing AMC's award-winning shows. One winner will get the chance to receive feedback and discuss their work with AMC's Senior Vice President of Production, plus a new Canon 7D camera and $4K.
Please visit http://wheresmyamc.com/ for more details.

So they want filmmakers to work for free to help provide leverage for AMC to negotiate a contract dispute? What a great viral video project...

Meh, less work to just call DISH and tell them where they can stick this satellite and box. Then call a cable company and get new service. I'm speaking from experience. Don't mess with my Walking Dead :P

Back