Hey all! I'm new here.

Hey guys!!! Thanks for the welcome. :P

Shaw, I like your sig! One of my favourite quotes is: If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evience that you ever tried!!! #-o

Well, cool.

That's all I have to say...

Mr.Blonde 8)

Shaw, I like your sig!

Thanks! :) I like it too :D

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evience that you ever tried!

hehehe thats awesome! I'll have to add that to my collection of quotes! It's actually amazing how useful such a collection can be when you are trying to gain inspiration for your next (or current, or screenplay that should have been done last month ;) etc) screenplay! Got to love quotes! :D

Yay! I've joined the ranks of regulars!!!

No more newbie...ness? I don't know... I get excited over the strangest things... ](*,)

I'm a spaz... don't worry.

The other Mr. Blonde

Dude, you stole my friggin name!! Hahaha just kidding...Welcome, this site kicks some serious ass. And I think you're my new best friend. Tarantino Rules All!!!

I thought there was another mr. blonde! Maybe one of you should put a 2 after your name or something.... or spell out mister .. :)

Well, they are different... Mine is lacking the space... & you can tell us apart from our sigs, although they are both devoted to Tarantino:D

On saturday I'm having a movie marathon at my house & I'm watching like every Tarantino film I have, to honour his birthday.

Should be fun. Even though that basically describes my usual weekends... :lol:

Back