Help me with Angels, Aliens, and Monsters

Angels, Aliens, and Monsters: "A Crowdfunding Experiment"

My kickstarter project for my feature length movie, Angels, Aliens, and Monsters has launched.

Changes: The puppet video is under first update.

Anyway, here is the official setup without Kickstarter money:

Director: Me
DP: Experienced Photographer/inexperienced cinematographer
Props/Locations/Wardrobes: All acquired. All free.
Actors: Local with 3 coming in from long distance (Chicago, New York, Missouri) All working for free
Sound: Local guy (Didn't help with the Kickstarter footage)
Distribution: Self

Kickstarter Goal: $1,500 (small)

We are using our own equipment for this production, and we have professionals that are willing to work with us for a reduced salary.

The Link: http://angelsaliensandmonsters.com

Last edited:
Thank you. You made me look it up.

Serial commas are used less frequently in Standard British. The second comma is also dropped in American newspapers to save space, as long is the meaning is easily understood.

In this context I am stating there are 3 specific factions. Each is an entity to itself. Removing the final comma gives the impression that the angels are set apart from a group comprised of aliens and monsters.

Conjoined: There are two factions: angels, aliens and monsters.

There are three factions: angels, aliens, and monsters

While grammatically correct in America, I may end up not using serial commas in the title.

Your campaign has been added to the ongoing list! http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?p=313902#post313902

(Sorry about the delay. I've sorely neglected that thread!)
deadhorse.gif

Why's that? You get something like 60% of the funding in the last few days and you were 40% there already...
Also, to postpone a film for just $1500 seems a bit too much...

Holding off on the movie. Going to start shooting bi-weekly episodes in June to build up the audience and fundraise offline. Then will use the series to properly launch a film.

Holding off on the movie. Going to start shooting bi-weekly episodes in June to build up the audience and fundraise offline. Then will use the series to properly launch a film.
I like that approach.

Who is the identified target demographic interested in a show like web series and film like this?
And how are you being involved with them currently?

I like that approach.

Who is the identified target demographic interested in a show like web series and film like this?
And how are you being involved with them currently?

Comic Fans
Science Fictions Fans

We are going to start with the Local scifi scene. We will be hitting up comic book stores, roleplay events, gaming events, etc pre-hyping the series, but only after the first episode in in post and the second one has been filmed. That will give us a bridge between episodes just in case we hit some snags along the way.

We will hit a couple conventions. One big one and a few smaller ones.

Online I will be building the AAM website with a lot of SEO and character information. I will also pre-buzz each episode a month in advance. I already have the working titles of the first 3. I also have the second episode virtually finished. Working on the first now.

By the time we begin on the movie there should be at least a small following of fans.

Last edited:
Back