Help fund SetAction: The World's Movie Theater

Hi IndieTalk,

My name is Mark. I'm a developer, and just recently launched my latest project, an online movie theater.​

You have the best idea for an adventure film. You are certain no one has ever filmed anything like it, so you go about producing the movie on a tight budget. Several sets and months later, you have produced a feature film worthy of viewing. As you have emptied your savings account into the special effects, costumes and launch for the film, there is no easy way for you to sell your hard work for viewing.

Indie film distribution is broken. If an indie film producer wants to sell their film online, the current channels (going through an independent distributor) are extremely complex, requiring your film to be approved, and can be costly if your film doesn’t sell.

After attending film festivals, we saw countless films disappear. The only way to access these films is to request a copy directly from the producer. We’re tired of visiting the websites of awesome independent films and having no way to watch them online so we’re creating SetAction, the world's movie theater.​

Help fund the project at Kickstarter!

Back