• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Help fund a movie

i like the trailer...ish...
don't feel it though...
well the thrill. sound quality wise.

if i had all the spare money, i'd gladly help fund. however at the time, i'm in need of money myself :/

Thanks for the feedback and we will happily accept $1 since every little bit helps.

What about the intro by Matt and Jay how was that? I have my own thoughts but I want to know what everyone else thinks of it.

The intro was good, the only thing that bothered me was the audio... slightly low quality.
i'll donate shortly after i buy some mics i'm about to purchase

rogypro- thanks man anything you can donate would be great. Now for the audio you mean the intro was bit lower quality than the trailer itself right?

Good Luck Buck! (I like to rhyme)...

It's good to see Indietalk regulars using crowdfunding, so I really do hope that people get behind these efforts. I'll have a see about making a small donation, but I'm poorer than a church mouse at the moment...

:)

I'm in the same poverty status right now. Thank goodness for 99 cents pizza. Otherwise, I'd be going hungry. I'm making it on $2 a day for food. I paid off a loan last month before getting slammed with too many unexpected expenses.

Thanks guys. I hope people donate as well even if it's just one single dollar. Every little bit helps.

I hope all of our financial woes end soon.

Whoop, whoop, I'm a backer!

I've always been curious about crowdfunding and have been wanting to back a production for a while now, so there you go! You're the first thing I've ever backed!

Feels great to pop that cherry :blush:

Whoop, whoop, I'm a backer!

I've always been curious about crowdfunding and have been wanting to back a production for a while now, so there you go! You're the first thing I've ever backed!

Feels great to pop that cherry :blush:

GREAT! I'm glad we could pop that cherry of yours. Hope it didn't hurt to much....unless you like the pain. HA.

Bumpy bump bump
we have 285 in just a few days. To those that have donated so far thank you so much.

Mad Angel Films is working on getting funding for their 9th feature film and we are using kickstarter if you just want to check out what we plan on doing then check out this link http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...a-feature-film and if you want to donate that would be great.

Back