• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Help a man on his hands and knees trying to make some money for Romeo and Juliet

The only thing is, how are you going to get kids to appreciate Shakespeare when you are shooting it mockumentary style? Shakespeare wasn't just plot points, his art and beauty was in his use of the English language. If you take away his words, you no longer have Shakespeare.

The only thing is, how are you going to get kids to appreciate Shakespeare when you are shooting it mockumentary style? Shakespeare wasn't just plot points, his art and beauty was in his use of the English language. If you take away his words, you no longer have Shakespeare.

Im not taking away his words. 99% of of the words used in the movie are shakespeares words. I just simplified the story and changed some of the situations to more relatable ones. Take a look at my video and you'll see a sample one thing I've shot so far....

Back