Helloooo!

Hey everyone, I'm Dave.

I'm new to Indietalk.com, obviously. I'm also new to filmmaking. It's something I've always wanted to get in to, pretty much since my parents got our first camcorder back in the mid 90's, but I didn't have the guts to try.

Now that technology has advanced to where it is now, and now that I'm in my 30's I decided if I'm ever going to make a film it's now or never.

With that being said, I have a full time job and a mortgage so I can't afford any sort of film school at the moment, so I'm going to have to go with the learn as I go approach.

I've been doing lots of research online about what to do, what not to do, etc, and that's how I came across this site. Lots of good stuff here.

I look forward to talking with and learning from all of you.

Dave

That's my mentality. I don't think I could have even attempted at age 20 because I was too immature, distracted, etc. I think 36 is the right age for me to dive in. :)

Hey everyone, I'm Dave.

I'm new to Indietalk.com, obviously. I'm also new to filmmaking. It's something I've always wanted to get in to, pretty much since my parents got our first camcorder back in the mid 90's, but I didn't have the guts to try.

Now that technology has advanced to where it is now, and now that I'm in my 30's I decided if I'm ever going to make a film it's now or never.

With that being said, I have a full time job and a mortgage so I can't afford any sort of film school at the moment, so I'm going to have to go with the learn as I go approach.

I've been doing lots of research online about what to do, what not to do, etc, and that's how I came across this site. Lots of good stuff here.

I look forward to talking with and learning from all of you.

Dave

Lol i could have written your post we're that similar. Welcome indeed.

Back