Hello

Thanks! I graduated in cinema studies, which were mostly theory classes and only a few writing workshops, but it was enough to make me want to learn more. Then I did a gig of landscape photography for some months and kept on learning screenwriting. And now, several years later, I'm taking filmmaking classes. I have therefore zero pro experience besides that yet.

I would suggest taking a side route from film classes, courses and all which you may be doing. Youtube is a very useful tool. You should search up channels like DLSR guide, Potato Jet, D4darious, Jaredpolin they give great advice and u learn a lot about film and photography from that stuff. I personally wouldn’t take film classes cause learning online now days is faster, easier and u learn more. Just a suggestion my friend:).
Good luck and if you need help with any future project ideas or feedback for ur work just ask us.
I hear talk of an online short film competition come January which will be hosted on this site. For beginners and pros alike so stay tuned man.

Last edited:
Back