Hello, I'm Nick

Some of you used to know me, but others didn't. I kinda, sorta, notreallya used to be a big deal around these parts.

But something changed in me. I started hanging out with a non-indie crowd. And before I knew it, I was into the really mainstream stuff. Many nights, I would lie awake watching any big budget Hollywood film that valued style over substance I could get my hands on.

Also, I started using Facebook and Twitter. And soon, this forum became something that I still loved but no longer wanted to deal with. I neglected this place, only showing my face when I needed some money or a place to sleep (both of which are hard to get on an internet forum).

But I've seen the error (or is it "err") of my ways. I'm coming back to you IndieTalk! For good this time!

And to all of you who are reading this and are saying, "Heard this one before." I have one question for you:

Why are you talking to a computer?

*joins thread in time for beavis and butthead references* win. I like you already Nick. (Don't worry CF, no one could replace you in the indietalk in my heart) <3

Don't believe it folks! This will be his last post for another 5 years :lol:

:welcome: back.

Nick was the first ever moderator.

Back