Hello from the Brooklyn zoo

Hey guys figure I introduce myself I'm a dreamer lol I knew I wanted to do this since I was seven and lol I love it I goto bmcc for film but plan on getting my masters in film so that my fall back will be teaching film so that I can pass what's in me on to others. Anyways I'm here to learn new things and hopefully help people like me. My dream project would be to document a drug addict and use the funds to help them through rehab, I love people and want to shed light on topics people are afraid to look at to hopefully make a difference. I would also love to make music videos and hopefully a feature film lol I know big plans but I know I can do it. In my previous posts I put a link to my blog and to all the big boys of the forum I'm sorry cuz I didn't know I couldn't do that I don't want you guys to get the wrong idea I do want to be here for the right reasons! I'm very pasionate about my art and Iam very open minded on everything.. Anyways thanks guys and again I'm sorry for that..... Ok well yeah if anyone lives in the NYC area or Orlando area (my girl lives there) then feel free to hit me up I act and pretty much love anything there is about film.. Also let me know if you goto bmcc!!

Thanks,
Noel

Last edited:
Back