Hello from Ireland!

Welcome, Rob. Wipe your feet before you come in. A friend of mine from Thirsk (North Yorkshire) told me to never kiss the Blarney Stone because the locals pee on it. Is that true?

Welcome, Rob. Wipe your feet before you come in. A friend of mine from Thirsk (North Yorkshire) told me to never kiss the Blarney Stone because the locals pee on it. Is that true?
Thanks for the welcome! I wouldn't chance it myself. Especially not will all the covid! ;)

Do you do foley work? It's quite a rare skillset compared to composers.

I certainly do, and I love doing Foley work. :) I'm doing some for a short film at the moment. I also, like the production side of things such as creating sound fx and 'sweetening' stuff in post. I don't compose music, however (not really my forte).

You might want to visit us over at Save Point. We are looking for foley artists, and they are kind of hard to find. I send out ads for CGI animators, and 20 guys show up with stratocasters, lol. Being a musician myself, I never thought I'd say this, but it's really nice to meet someone who isn't a musician.

You might want to visit us over at Save Point. We are looking for foley artists, and they are kind of hard to find. I send out ads for CGI animators, and 20 guys show up with stratocasters, lol. Being a musician myself, I never thought I'd say this, but it's really nice to meet someone who isn't a musician.
Thanks I'll check it out. :)

Great, I must apologize in advance for the current state of the website. I have recently been attempting a redesign, and it looks terrible right now, like a nascar designed by a third grader, lol. I assure you our final works are typically more polished.

Great, I must apologize in advance for the current state of the website. I have recently been attempting a redesign, and it looks terrible right now, like a nascar designed by a third grader, lol. I assure you our final works are typically more polished.
No worries... My site was a work in progress for months and I still need to update it. :)

Back