• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Hellfire. Pray She Doesn't Find You!

Hellfire. Pray She Doesn't Find You! Is a feature length found footage horror film from Coven Productions. We are currently looking for funding to help make this movie a reality. The story centers around four paranormal investigators that explore a haunted location in Texas. The 4 explorers disappear and the only account of what happens is in their cameras. Pray Sister Hellfire doesn't find you!

Help us out by donating to http://www.indiegogo.com/HellfireTx

The film will be shot this winter with a Sony NEX FS 100 and will be released in October of 2013. The film will be the first horror film, shot in Red River County Texas. Be a part of something that has never happened before. We will be applying for IMDB credit and entering the film into festivals upon completion.

I am currently a student attending Full Sail University's online Digital Cinematography degree. I have distribution in place for the film via Amazon VoD and Amazon DvD distribution. The money raised will be used to hire actors and actresses, buy props, and pay for help in areas I can not do by myself.

Every little bit helps even if you only want to donate $1.

Check out our Official Movie Webpage
Check out our Company Webpage

We're getting ready to release another teaser trailer in the next week for the film.

Thanks for your time,

Jeff Thompson
Owner
Coven Productions

Back