• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

HeliCam, Aerial Video and Photography

Hello,

we are small company providing Aerial Video and Photography services using remote controlled flying platforms HeliCams.

Please have a look at our heli reel recorded this year: http://vimeo.com/47513598

We are looking for partners for worldwide cooperation.

Rgds,
HeliCAM Aerial Video and Photography

If You don't mind me asking, how much are these kind of rigs and where is it possible to purchase one? I wouldn't mind getting into aerial videography myself.

Very nice video, I've always loved aerial video.

If You don't mind me asking, how much are these kind of rigs and where is it possible to purchase one? I wouldn't mind getting into aerial videography myself.

I can't speak on his particular rig, but I've done a lot of research on aerial video. The rig I would like to build, is about 6k, and that's if I build it. If I let the company "professionally" build, it's any where from 10k to 15k, depending on options. He shows a glimps of his rig, and its similar to the octo (8 arms) I want to build. A few months ago, I bought a "starter" rig, it's a hexa copter (6 arms). I still need to get a camera gimbal for it, and will easily fly any camera up to a Sony NEX 5r. When i say starter, i mean not as expensive. But once i put a camera gimbal, and FPV gear on it, i will have about $2500 to 3k in the airship itself. Then there's the transmitter/receiver ($550), and lipo's (batteries) and charger (about another $400). Takes a lot of practice to achieve what he shows in the video above. I'm willing to bet his platform is a 2 person crew. One to fly, and one to control a 3 axis gimbal. I don't want to high jack his thread any more then I already have, so MC, if you're interested in any more informations please PM me, and ill shoot you all kinds of links to info about equipment and other stuff.

Once again, incredible video.

Thanks ;)

MileCreations: Regarding the way of purchasing and costs its exactly what JT's already written. The only thing I can add is that from having such rig to making good aerial shots is a long way to go through. Hundreds hours of practicing, and wide know-how (electronics, mechanics) to get rid of vibrations from the footage.

H

I can't speak on his particular rig, but I've done a lot of research on aerial video. The rig I would like to build, is about 6k, and that's if I build it. If I let the company "professionally" build, it's any where from 10k to 15k, depending on options. He shows a glimps of his rig, and its similar to the octo (8 arms) I want to build. A few months ago, I bought a "starter" rig, it's a hexa copter (6 arms). I still need to get a camera gimbal for it, and will easily fly any camera up to a Sony NEX 5r. When i say starter, i mean not as expensive. But once i put a camera gimbal, and FPV gear on it, i will have about $2500 to 3k in the airship itself. Then there's the transmitter/receiver ($550), and lipo's (batteries) and charger (about another $400). Takes a lot of practice to achieve what he shows in the video above. I'm willing to bet his platform is a 2 person crew. One to fly, and one to control a 3 axis gimbal. I don't want to high jack his thread any more then I already have, so MC, if you're interested in any more informations please PM me, and ill shoot you all kinds of links to info about equipment and other stuff.

Once again, incredible video.

Yes that is similar to the costs I have previously seen

Back