• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch HD Neighborhood Short Documentary, PLEASE CRITIQUE!! Xh-a1

Well, I was saying to myself before I realized you were promoting Myers Park, what a pretty place to live; so since it was a promo type piece, I thought you did a wonderful job. The only constructive criticism I have is the music toward the end... it got too loud and a little annoying. Oh yeah, in my opinion the lady being interviewed could have been in a little softer light, but it was still ok.

Nice job.

I really liked it. For a promo piece, it kept my attention visually and the music really added to the mood and my attention span.

Very good job - in my opinion.

That's a nice promo video. Good use of camera movement and music.

I'm not very fond of the yellowish, brownish hue that pervades the movie.

I wonder what kind of customers are targeted here. You mostly show big stately mansions that only gazillionaires could afford. Yet the realtor also mentions modest condos (which are shown only once).

What's missing in this video are shots of the interior of the houses. You only show the exterior facades, but people also need to know if they will feel comfortable inside, if it's cozy and intimate.

I really liked the music. Who wrote it? What's the title?

Last edited:
Back