Has anyone noticed??

In the "Online User" column there is a hell of a lotta orange. Are there really that many more Premiere members or are there fewer non premiere users??

The majority of people browsing the site aren't logged in, and therefore don't show up on the list. It seems likely that those who are premiere members tend to stay logged in at all times.

Yeah I haven't necessarily noticed on the "who's online" section but I have noticed just from answers on the site and posts to threads. It makes me feel a little left out. Should I make the switch?

Yeah I haven't necessarily noticed on the "who's online" section but I have noticed just from answers on the site and posts to threads. It makes me feel a little left out. Should I make the switch?

I decided to because I've learned so much and continue to do so. If you can afford it, it's a nice gesture of appreciation. That's how I look at it.

I can afford it, but I have been trying to save money for new equipment. I think that I will wait a little while before making the switch. My job pays badly and I get low hours so every bit of money I can save is worth it. I really do appreciate the forums, that was never a question. I have been here for like a week or so but I would definitely become a premiere member

I was premiered for being in the right place at the right time (thank you!), and often leave the window open when I get the call to put out a fire (not a literal one). This explains some of the new orange you're seeing. :)

Also, I think that the premiere members' names used to be in bold, but in black. But Inditalk, or someone, recently changed it to orange which seems to stand out more. Is that the case?

Being a Premiere member is like having angels kiss the nape of your neck when you're feeling low.:)
I never, ever, ever, never feel low.
Does that mean I ain't getting no angel lovin'?
Do I instead get to shag demons for being... I dunno. Mental-healthy?

:lol:

I never, ever, ever, never feel low.
Does that mean I ain't getting no angel lovin'?
Do I instead get to shag demons for being... I dunno. Mental-healthy?
:lol:

If you never feel low, they kick you, somewhere else, THEN they kiss the nape of your neck.:)

I can think of better things to have kissed.

Guess I ain't missin' much.
I'm good.
Ya'll enjoy! Cheers! :cheers:

Back