• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Harvesting a Dream

I promised a friend of mine, Arnulfo Hernandez, that I'd post this for him. It's a short doc about his childhood growing up in the home of migrant farmers. It's won numerous awards, of which you can read about here.

You can watch the doc by clicking here. It's only available in Real Player, and I know that's gonna turn a lot of you off, but I would urge you to watch it. It's very touching.

Poke

Thanks, Poke

Thanks for the link. It was touching and inspirational.

For someone who said, early in the movie, "I don't usually let people into my personal life..." he certainly gives an intimate visit.

I asked him about that ... when he made the movie it was just a class project that his professor and family would see. When he was convinced to send it to a few fests, he was a bit worried that it would be too personal.

Poke

Doubtful at this point. It has been posted by his school and they only did a Real Player version. When I get my site up and running I might be posting it there in Quicktime.

Poke

Back