Happy Father's Day!

Can I count my dogs?

What about plants?

Bestiality is frowned upon as mentioned in another thread, but if you somehow fathered a dog, I really want to shoot a documentary about you! How does your schedule look? Mandoggo baby!! :lol:

I shudder to think what kind of plants you've fathered given the previous topic, but, anyway...

Happy Father's Day!

Now if we're counting adopted children or pets in the absence of children (my case), then thanks. My Cocker Spaniel and I appreciate the gesture. :yes:

Last edited:
I actually managed to call my step father on Father's Day.

Which is sadly impressive for me.

I dunno. I tend to have a really bad habit with forgetting certain dates like that.

I actually managed to call my step father on Father's Day.

Which is sadly impressive for me.

I dunno. I tend to have a really bad habit with forgetting certain dates like that.

This is tough, I'm sure. My step father and I spent the day together (they live in Austin), and he has two biological sons that never call and haven't for several years. He was in tears because he says I am the only child he has left. Even my sister went off the deep end (emotionally) and stopped calling, but that's a whole other story.

I called my father who lives in California, and thankfully I'm headed out there next week for a business trip and extended the stay over the weekend, so we will get to spend some time together, too.

I often thought my mid-life crisis would be about the fact I never had children. I envy all of you fathers out there. I hope you all enjoyed your day.

Back