HAPPY AND NESS screenplay

/Volumes/Dawn Brown's Works/Happy and Ness logo.jpg This was my first screenplay, 1999. I just pulled it out and now I'm totally re-writing it because it was TERRIBLE! I think I'm greatly improving it. Rom-com. Yea...it's corny and stupid but that seems to be a good thing. I might need some help as I have the characters working for a big computer programming firm and I lack knowledge for that.

I finished it! And, surprisingly, it turned out really well. It's a computer programming RomCom filled with jokes, gross blunders, a monster app bad guy, six songs, a new dance, and a bonus prize - all made on a low budget. it's a heart-warming story filled with messages about life.

website

Please, please, please look at my websites: www.sterlingscripts.com, www.ebabethemovie.com, www.harrietquimby.com, and www.ever-changing.com. I'm sure you know how much work all this has been. I just finished CHIEF NIP - I researched this - read at least 15 books and tons of internet stuff. This was the hardest script I ever wrote....I have 15 features, 6 shorts. I just started a new one, POLARIDZE. I know a producer is going to help me get one produced, then all the others. i go to the movies every week and usually...disappointed. I also have ideas to revolutionize the theaters. HAPPY AND NESS will work cause it is relevant, gross, funny, meaningful, and can be made cheaply. Plus, it has a China appeal.

Back