• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Guilty Reflections

This is a bit of a strange one. The challenge for myself was to built as much tension as i could in around 2 mins.

But the story I came up with i liked a lot so What im doing is releasing this video and if it gos down well im going to release other parts to explain the full story.

Feedback please :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCDfl_eVY2g

Jake
141 Productions

That was good fun, the effect were very neat and the suspense worked nicely. What's the full story?

I'm assuming you altered the aspect ratio in post and, especially at the beginning, it looked a little squashed.

The only other thing I'd recommend looking at is the lighting. I get that the film was purposefully desaturated but that makes good lighting all the more important.

No i didnt mess with the aspect ratio. The actor is just short haha.

Im not giving away the full story yet :P

And yeah the lighting was not easy to control because we were shooting in an already very light place.

thanks for the feedback

Back