• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch GTA V: San Andreas Stories Opening Teaser

That was pretty cool actually... it's kinda like people who use The Sims to make little films but you guys used GTA V: Online.... Interesting idea and I wish you luck... I assume some of your cast will be lost to becoming a "Bad Player" and being moved to the timeout servers... lol

it's kinda like people who use The Sims to make little films

Yeah, it's called Machinima.

It's most commonly done with Halo games, and the first popular webseries, Red VS Blue is a machinima and spawned a great production company, Rooster Teeth

Yeah, it's called Machinima.

It's most commonly done with Halo games, and the first popular webseries, Red VS Blue is a machinima and spawned a great production company, Rooster Teeth

Thank you for the terminology lesson lol

I always thought Machinima was just the name for that Youtube company XD

And yes, I've watched Red VS Blue and the evolution of Rooster Teeth, with now RvB's latter animator creating his anime RWBY.

I always thought Machinima was just the name for that Youtube company XD

That's what sucks about that company using the term as their name. It's like they're trying to create a monopoly or something, or at least deceive people into thinking they're involved with any machinima project

People still think they're involved with Red VS Blue

That's what sucks about that company using the term as their name. It's like they're trying to create a monopoly or something, or at least deceive people into thinking they're involved with any machinima project

People still think they're involved with Red VS Blue

do they even actually make any? I've seen them make series based ON games or being playing games. But never use the game as a tool to actually make a film.

They're a multichannel network, which signs multiple youtube channels, taking a percentage of their ad revenue in exchange for offering more exposure and higher adsense rates by contacting advertisers directly. They specialize in game-related channels.

So no, they don't actually make anything, they just have a channel that a bunch of different creators post to, or place their logo before their videos. (the only MCN where the videos are uploaded to their channel specifically)

They also have a bad reputation for offering the lowest percentage to their creators and for contracts that bind creators to them indefinitely.

They also have a bad reputation for offering the lowest percentage to their creators and for contracts that bind creators to them indefinitely.

Nasty cut-throat business men.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

OP, don't sell out and sign to someone like them.

Back