• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Growing Up As Boys - Short Skit by Squinty Studios

This skit / sketch is aimed at the male audience.

Description: For all the men out there, do you remember when you were little and the smallest nipple slip would make you excited and your heart race. But now, at the age of 21+ looking at women being naughty isn't as appealing as it use to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYsSVzLCLBA

Challenges: On the day of the film shoot, we only had two people, Myself and my friend. So we had to get most of our shots on a tripod. This also meant we didn't have a boom pole guy, so in some parts, the audio isn't as clear as it should be. In the "Age 12" part of the sketch, we had to do a bit of a dodgy voice over, to get clearer audio.

I'm happy with how the actual film turned out afterwards because image-wise, it's a lot more clearer than my previous short.

Stay tuned for more content from our channel =). Leave feedback as usual, but if you're going to leave a hate comment, please leave some constructive criticism as well.

Back