• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Good lights for green screen work

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum. I did try to ask this question on other forums though to no avail, I hope I will have more luck here.

Basically I would like to know what kind of lights I can use to evenly light a green screen that is roughly 3m by 5m (though I'm thinking of getting 3m by 7m). I don't have a budget per se but would like to not exceed 2000$ in total.

I am aware that Kino flo lights would be great, however they seem to be too expensive. LED lights would work too but I don't know exactly what to look for... there are LOTS of LED lights out there!

Your help is much appreciated.

JC

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum. I did try to ask this question on other forums though to no avail, I hope I will have more luck here.

Basically I would like to know what kind of lights I can use to evenly light a green screen that is roughly 3m by 5m (though I'm thinking of getting 3m by 7m). I don't have a budget per se but would like to not exceed 2000$ in total.

I am aware that Kino flo lights would be great, however they seem to be too expensive. LED lights would work too but I don't know exactly what to look for... there are LOTS of LED lights out there!

Your help is much appreciated.

JC

You could with this :)

http://www.amazon.com/Chromakey-Lig...sr=8-2&keywords=green+screen+and+lighting+kit

Back