• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Good Intentions - A Valentine Story

Hey everyone! Wanted to share our latest project with you. This is another quick rom-com valentine themed one. Super short, hopefully good for a quick laugh :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxXdvkhIodw

For those that don't know, we make shorts that churches can use in service. We try to shoot to shoot them more narrative and less text (not the trend) but balance it out with something useful and marketable. It's a challenge sometime but we love it!

Oh, and fellow IT'er The Tune Peddler did a custom track for it. Loved the way it turned out, thanks!

Hey everyone! Wanted to share our latest project with you. This is another quick rom-com valentine themed one. Super short, hopefully good for a quick laugh :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxXdvkhIodw

For those that don't know, we make shorts that churches can use in service. We try to shoot to shoot them more narrative and less text (not the trend) but balance it out with something useful and marketable. It's a challenge sometime but we love it!

Oh, and fellow IT'er The Tune Peddler did a custom track for it. Loved the way it turned out, thanks!

This..is...Hilarious!! lol!

I love it. I'm not even slightly religious, but I appreciate what you and many other people are trying to do, and I think that your strategy is the most effective. Put story first. Capture your audience with that, then sneak-in the message you hope to spread. For me, the way you're doing it works, by simply not being over-bearing.

The one you did last year is still one of my favorite shorts, of any variety, that I've ever seen.

I love it. I'm not even slightly religious, but I appreciate what you and many other people are trying to do, and I think that your strategy is the most effective. Put story first. Capture your audience with that, then sneak-in the message you hope to spread. For me, the way you're doing it works, by simply not being over-bearing.

The one you did last year is still one of my favorite shorts, of any variety, that I've ever seen.

Thanks man! Your words are for sure appreciated! I'm still waiting for some sort of distribution for Antihero man, gotta get my copy!

Export a version minus the God/religious reference, replace it with a fine jeweler's logo ($$$) and pitch it to a regional company for an ad campaign. If they had a brain they'd sign you up for a few more.

Even if they didn't run with what you have, it might be a good conversation starter to get the ball rolling. From my limited experience with local ads, jewelers are always wanting to advertise on cable TV. Good luck!

Absolutely outstanding. This is fantastic, genuinely inspirational. I too, am not remotely religious but the short is genius. I laughed out loud.

Back