• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Globster- First Few Scenes

Whoops.

I just managed to delete about 20 pages of this off Celtx and have no idea how to get them back. Not a huge problem, I know what they were, but a tad annoying.

Anyhow I won't let that spoil this glorious, cloudy National Holiday!

Here are the first few scenes of a feature screenplay I'm working on called Globster. Please read as much or as little as you'd like. All comments/feedback is appreciated.

I can't give you much context other than to say that it's set in England mainly in the town of Winchelsea (on Kent's south coast) and London.

Just to compound matters my mouse just ran out of batteries. Is it just me or do these Mac mice eat batteries like they're cheese?

Globster (First Few Scenes)

Well after I accidentally deleted 20 odd pages *sob* ... So, can someone (anyone) set me a goal that I have to deliver on in the next two days...? I need someone else to motivate me because, at the moment, my motivation is pretty low...
Cheers,
Nick

Ouch! I've had that unfortunate experience with computers. But, Nick, it's back in the saddle while most of the 20 pages are still in your wet-wired memory. If you've already sketched out the scenes, just bolster them a bit with details and dialogue slices. That should be a doable 8-10 pages over the next couple days. heh? :yes: Then over the weekend, flesh them out more fully. It's an opportunity, on one hand, to revisit the scenes.

I mean you left us hanging with those two raging forces converging. :)

Back