• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Get'n Ready with Sensuous Divine 18 and over only!

It's a clip series. It's just a bunch of random clips of this chick get'n ready in various situations.
It's a sexy peep show behind closed doors of this girl get'n ready.

COMING NEXT WEEK!!

Sensuous Divine exits the shower and DRIES OFF!!!

Be there or be SQUARE!

Eh. If the remainder of the series continues in the same vein as this clip, then I'd lose interest pretty fast. Sexual titillation has a time and place, but I've seen it done much more creatively. For example, the folks at Livfilms make no attempt to hide the sexual nature of their short films, but they infuse them (often quite successfully) with clever humor. Some kind of a joke, drama, storyline, anything would make this more interesting, and potentially lure viewers back for a follow up. Of course, I'm typing all of this having only seen the first teaser clip -- you may have something more in-depth planned for the future. If so, my apologies for jumping the gun.

No apologies necessary, you didn't jump the gun not one little bit.
There's nothing more in depth planned for Get'n Ready. No joke, no drama, no storyline. Just ass in your face for 2 minutes. I guess I'm trying to portray my creepy fantasy of being invisible and watching some hot ass chick while she gets ready, and getting all the cool angles I know I would get if I was invisible. I'm not sure, but I think maybe I was raised wrong.

Hope to see you next week when Sensuous Divine gets out of the shower and DRIES OFF!!!
Only on HiTV!
http://www.youtube.com/user/digiguerrilla

Back