G'day from Australia

Hello,

I was going to say "fellow film-makers" but I doubt I can classify myself as a film-maker yet, though I want to. This is my first post which I hope will lead the way for many more. We all have to start somewhere, right?

A little autobiography: I'm fourteen, I live in Australia and I love film, though I am not a film-buff or critique. I love to sleep, dream and think. I think that dreaming is so intriguing, how we have created an alternate reality where our subconcious decides what we see versus our awake, aware self. I love to learn and extending my knowledge though I have a horrible attention span and an even worse knowledge-base, so I guess I just fail. I debate, public-speak, act on occasions (though not professionally or in public) but mostly I find I will be studying or wasting time on the internet. I also shower daily.

I am a pretty happy person, and I always love to meet new people and experience new things. I guess I wanted to start film-production as a way to develop my understanding of the fields which I am passionate about and express myself creatively (like how people where dark make-up and tight jeans, you know the drill).

Well I hope to hear from you!

- Lochsley :)

hello there fellow Aussie! Welcome to the forums/ I'm relatively new too, I can testify this place is a gold-mine for good advice!

Tassie? North or south? Yes maybe beautiful, but absolutely freezing! What sort of things have you done with film so far?

Tassie? North or south? Yes maybe beautiful, but absolutely freezing! What sort of things have you done with film so far?

North. :)

As for what I've done... watch? Haha. I have started to write a screenplay and I am really passionate about that so far, therefore I'd like to continue it and possibly film it. :)

Still quite ignorant to the "biz", but I'm trying to change that. :D

Khavreth xhanya!

Hey Lochsley!

I also reside in Northern Tasmania! What a coincidence, huh?
I'm a high school student interested in making some short films. Other interests include: Khanast (obscure ancient language in which I am fluent..), authentic culture, bittybay, and the ballet.
Maybe you'd be interested in making a film with me? I'd love to read your script!

Pip

Back