Garden State Teaser

I followed all of the Sundance news and highlights and not a single film got more interest than this one. many were blown away with Braff's debut as a director, and his deliverance alongside Portman as triumphant actors. I have been eagarly anticipating its releases since then, it looks like I'll get my chance this summer. That teaser looks really, really, nice.

Yeah, I'd never heard of this film until I watched this teaser in front of Eternal Sunshine. This teaser was so enthralling, I knew I was going to see this film when it hits theaters. If a simple teaser can sell me, the movie must be great. Then again, that could backfire, but I doubt it. I want to shake the editor in charge of making that teaser's hand. That is an absolutely awesome song to edit by!

I've also been a big fan of scrubs and Zach Braff for a long time. It's good to see a relatively new star use his new found money on making an independent movie. That's pretty cool.

It looks very ineteresting to me. I also saw it on ESotSM, and that shot with Braff wearing the shirt that matches the wall paper, the gas pump in the tank, and the simple fact that Ian Holm is in it made me want to see it badly.

Poke

Back