Game of Thrones

Rewatching the past season. Can't get enough of this show anyone else a fan? Feel like talking about it. Fav chars? Arya or Snow for me

hahaha I thought i'd hate him at first SinEater i thought he would be a crappy character but warmed up to him after the 3rd episode and on he was great.

first thing i did when i saw
Ned die was call up a friend who read all the books (something i'm def doing idc how long they are i'm going to find the time) and asked him what the hell i just saw. Very interesting how even though what i thought was the very main character died they can easily continue since all the other characters are so well developed i feel like i'll miss Ned but the show won't be lacking anything. just my opinion

Last edited:
first thing i did when i saw
Ned die was call up a friend who read all the books (something i'm def doing idc how long they are i'm going to find the time) and asked him what the hell i just saw. Very interesting how even though what i thought was the very main character died they can easily continue since all the other characters are so well developed i feel like i'll miss Ned but the show won't be lacking anything. just my opinion tho

Yeah, i think ur right :)

Btw, you might want to put spoiler tags around ur post.

Last edited:
Don't get used to any of the characters. GRRM has a penchant for killing them off :D

It's one of the reasons why his stories are so interesting. You flip a page and you never know whether the character you're reading about is going to survive it.

As good as the TV series is, and I really do think it's very well done and remarkably faithful to the novels, the novels themselves are well worth the read and are far deeper and more intricate than the series could ever convey.

Don't get used to any of the characters. GRRM has a penchant for killing them off :D

It's one of the reasons why his stories are so interesting. You flip a page and you never know whether the character you're reading about is going to survive it.

As good as the TV series is, and I really do think it's very well done and remarkably faithful to the novels, the novels themselves are well worth the read and are far deeper and more intricate than the series could ever convey.

Very true, as is the case for most films made from books. I find the books much more enjoyable (ironic since i someday want to become a filmmaker). They allow much deeper connection with the characters and you get to use your own creativity to visualize the story. But the fact that a movie can't be as long in terms of how long it takes you to read 1000 page book gives writers a bit of an advantage

Back