• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

ad Full-Service Sound Stage Available in Central Jakarta

Hello all! I run a state-of-the-art performance center in central Jakarta, Indonesia. I haven't been able to open the space for public access in a year, but I've had a couple of livestream productions on the stage. The theatre is part of a 42-hectare (100-acre) facility with 5 former aircraft hangers used for exhibitions, a 4-star hotel, and a 5-star banquet kitchen on site. All of it is available for short- or long-term rental for film and video production, or tour launches, with yellow-card eligible crews Contact me for inquiries and full specs.

- 6,270m3 stage (30 x 19 x 11) with world-class acoustics (20,570ft3);
- 628 dimmer channels with DMX/Ethernet and GrandMa2 board;
- Meyer Leopard stacks and 280-speaker Constellation with 2ea. SSL Live 550 boards;
- 80 linesets with computer-controlled cuing/operation;
- Dressing rooms for 101;
- On-site craft services and accommodations;
- On-site customs clearance and easy access to air and sea ports;
- Ample space for parking trailers/containers, car chases, stunts, exteriors/interiors, no city permits required on property;
- central location near iconic cityscapes, monuments;
- near mountains and sea, with nearby secluded islands, waterfalls, rivers, etc;
- plenty of space for rush viewing, field editing, production offices, and 2,500 seats for premiers.

All of this and more with one negotiation and one contract!

Back