• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch From the Core.

After a 6 month journey this is my first short film release over the 5 minute mark. Total runtime for the film is 10 minutes. From the Core is a zombie apocalypse short film based on the original screenplay by Matt Cubberly and is written by Nathan Garrison. We hope you guys find enjoyment in our project and thank you for watching.

https://vimeo.com/65283837

nice film, enjoyed the concept of forbidden fruit, and when the bites occur, alot of blood and gore, which always adds to a Zombie movie

What's the difference between Vimeo and YouTube?

Vimeo will not load for some people on phones. Where as Youtube does. That is why i posted both versions. There are many reasons why people chose one over the other to host their shorts but I won't go into that in this post.

Watched it and it was something different in terms of Zombie flicks, only one thing was at the start when each of the actors was speaking and you had the cut scene's to the close up, felt a little weird.

Thank you Max/weel for watching the film. I am glad it was something that kept your interest. The dialog in the beginning is a little rough cut I agree. It was some of the first stuff we shot and I didn't leave myself enough room at the start and end to properly cut it. But as we worked on the film I learned a little more of how to do it and it shows later in the film. The first scenes should have been reshot but it got warm here and was no longer safe to work in the area we filmed in. Too many poisonous snakes lurking.

Back