• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Free voice over and narration talent for indie films

Hi everyone.

I've been involved with Indie films for a long time and just got started pursuing voice overs professionally and I'd like to help out my fellow indies by offering my services free of charge. So if you have a documentary, mockumentary, or any other project that needs narration or voice overs, please contact me with your info and I'll be happy to provide samples and such. I have a home studio and can provide audio in any format you need. All I ask is for a copy and credit (online copies are totally fine, no need to mail me a disc).

About me, I'm an early 30's male with a standard American English accent. I've been acting for about 10 years now, and I have been in a lot of indie films as well as about a dozen TV dramas in other countries. For voice overs specifically, I have done a few promos for some of my indie film friends, I did the voice of an over the phone terrorist on an Asian TV drama, and I have done character voices for 6 commercially successful iOS games.

Back