Free Pluraleyes with Rode VideoMic Pro or Stereo VideoMic Pro

Great deal, just saved myself $199.

As most of you know Pluraleyes 3 is audio syncing software - it's damn good at it.

Rode is offering a free Pluraleyes 3 with every purchase of a VideoMic Pro or Stereo VideoMic Pro from an authorized Rode dealer.

Deal expires 31 Sept 2013. [Rode just extended the offer, previously it expired 31st July]

Find details here.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/FrameWork/Rebates_Promos/093013_RODE_VideoMi.pdf

You need to register your Rode here:

http://www.rodemic.com/pluraleyes

Download the software here:

www.redgiant.com/rode

Once your purchase has been verified Rode will send you a free Pluraleyes 3 license.

Last edited:
It would be more appropriate if they offered PluralEyes with the NTG-1, NTG-2 and NTG-3, as they are the (Rode) mics most often used with external recorders, and the users of those mics probably more in need of syncing software. The VM series of mics are more prone to be camera mounted and plugged directly into the camera.

It would be more appropriate if they offered PluralEyes with the NTG-1, NTG-2 and NTG-3, as they are the (Rode) mics most often used with external recorders, and the users of those mics probably more in need of syncing software. The VM series of mics are more prone to be camera mounted and plugged directly into the camera.

Very true.

I wonder if they're simply trying to boost VideoMic Pro and Stereo VideoMic Pro sales... NTG-1, NTG-2 and NTG-3 sales may be strong enough. Don't know...

I agree 100% and when I got the Stereo Pro mic the last time they had this promo, I never used the software with the mic, rather used it with my NTG-2 and H4n to sync to the Camera recorded audio from the Stereo Pro mic.

Not sure why they are doing it this way... I'm sure they have a reason.

Back