• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Free Online Film Exhibition

I represent a newly formed organization called Uniek Films aimed at bettering the visibility of Canadian independent film. Our aim is to create a vast database of viewable films showcasing all levels of talent and give these artists some global exposure. If anyone is interested in submitting their film to initiative we would gladly receive it with open arms. All filmmakers who submit their works to us retain all the rights to their film and can withdraw t at anytime if they wish to do so. The service is totally free and a great way to share your film with family, friends, and other industry peers. For more information or to submit your film please visit http://www.uniekfilms.com/submit. Feel free to contact me personally at jay@uniekfilms.com if you require anything at all.

Regards,

Jay Yeo
Chief Director, Uniek Films

Can't beat an offer of free, that's for sure! :)

I hope the Canadian peeps reading IndieTalk take a shine to your concept, and load up the films. :cool:

Back