• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Free 24p vidio Rental,web design and hosting for film makers

• Thread starter imported_Anonymous
  • Start date
I

imported_Anonymous

We are currently seeking movie goers and film makers who are interested in shooting their movies in 24p progressive scan vidio recorder SHOOTERS EDITION!
Its absolutely free to members of studioarchitect.org 1 week at a time twice a year.
This is a joint project of film makers across the country to help develope an independant studio to provide production services to film makers.
OHH By the way the cameras we are providing include:
Panasonic AG-DVX100P with all factory included accessories > CGR-D28A/1B Extended Battery Pack > Petrol PCUB-1 Professional Carrying Case > Chrosziel DV Matte Box > Century Optics .7x Wide Angle Bayonet Mount Lens > Century Optics 1.6 Telephoto Bayonet Mount Lens > 1 each Schneider UV Haze, Tru Pol Polarizer, Black Frost1/2 Diffusion 4x4 Glass Filters > Zoe DVX Zoom Controller > Bogen 475/501 Tripod and Fluid Video Head with carrying case > Bogen 3067 Cine Dolly > 2 Sennheiser ME66/K6 Shotgun Mic Kits w/Windscreens > Sennheiser Blimp Windscreen, Pistol Grip Shock Mount, and Fuzzy Muff > 2 Sennheiser EW500ENG UHF Wireless Systems including Lav mics and Handheld Transmitters > Sennheiser ME64 handheld mic with Windscreen >Audio Technica 851B Wired Lav > Audio Technica Boom Shock Mount > Gitzo 4 Section Boom Pole > Sennheiser HD280 Videographers Headphones > Behringer MX1002 Portable 10 channel audio mixer > Vanguard Aluminum Hard Case > 2 each 30ft, 5ft, and 2ft XLR Mic cables
Man thats a lot of typing :)THATS A 10,500$ package free to all members!
Check out our web site at http://www.studioarchitect.org.

Back