• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Foresight

Wow, I thought that was very nicely done! Nice and short too, didn't drag any of the plot out :) The only thing I would say about it is the orb placement looks a bit too static most of the time, especially when the people are moving.

Very nice though :)

Yea we wanted it to be a bit more 'organic' and not just stuck to the head completely but most of the time it just had to be like that otherwise it looked odd or sometimes for narrative reasons. Such as we didn't want people to miss the orbs.

Thanks for the feedback, glad you liked the plot :)

I loved this!
For some reason I expected the two to have some sort of love connection or something??

then...

I was way off :D

Have to say, I saw that coming. Very nicely executed. Were you inspired by Steven King's Insomnia??

No I have never seen it, only the Christopher Nolan Insomnia :P. I looked it up and yea its got a similar concept, but short answer, no we were not inspired by it lol.

Also thanks for all the positive comments and constructive criticism, really appreciate it. Its interesting to see some people were surprised and others weren't, as our intention was a shock/surprise ending.

No I have never seen it, only the Christopher Nolan Insomnia :P. I looked it up and yea its got a similar concept, but short answer, no we were not inspired by it lol.

Also thanks for all the positive comments and constructive criticism, really appreciate it. Its interesting to see some people were surprised and others weren't, as our intention was a shock/surprise ending.

I meant the book.;) Did they make a movie out of it? IDK

Great stuff Jooble.

Reminded me of a twilight zone I saw many years ago that had this same idea.

To quote Alan Partridge "Back of the net."

Back