for lovers of new discoveries

Hi there,

For about 20 years I explore film music and soundtracks. I have always been amazed by the power of the music in films... it is their breath!

Recently, I found out a new composer duo from Europe... I assume we soon or later will hear a lot about them as their are just amazing. One is English, Patrick Savage... a composer and orchestrator who has spent several years as the principal first violin in the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (he is one of the violin virtuoso who recorded for The Lord of the Ring)... as a composer he was invited to work with Klaus Badelt who made the music for Pirates of the Carribean 1 and Catwoman... and a French composer/producer - Holeg Spies - quite known for his unique skill to blend any musical style with a gift for drama. He has worked quite a lot in Japan and has collaborated to the trailer of Hollywood thriller HITCHER producer by Michael Bay...

Together they really lead a new path in film music... they are so eclectic and their music is a whole universe by itself...

For those who love to discover new talents and new brilliant stuff... you should get to www.cinetiks.com

Back