• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

service Foley artist looking for work

Hello my name is Justin Harrell Jones and I am a foley artist and sound designer and owner of J.H.J SFX looking for work from short film to independent feature films to commercials. I have included a link to my website with some foley sounds that I have created for examples of what I can do. I look forward to hearing from you.

https://jj49087.wixsite.com/my-site-1

Welcome,

I run a unique project that might have something to offer. We need more foley people right now. I understand you're looking for paying work, but if you have downtime between jobs and would like to build your showreel and online credits, we'd be glad to try working with you. My last foley guy quit because he got a dubbing job on Ozark s4, and things kind of took off for him.

Welcome,

I run a unique project that might have something to offer. We need more foley people right now. I understand you're looking for paying work, but if you have downtime between jobs and would like to build your showreel and online credits, we'd be glad to try working with you. My last foley guy quit because he got a dubbing job on Ozark s4, and things kind of took off for him.
Sure I wouldn't mind helping out

Back