• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch First video. Decent quality??? Feedback please.

I am an esl teacher and share my time between the states and Poland. This is the band of my good friends from Poland who asked me to make a video for them. Gind of blues groove style. We shot the same day I agreed to do it so there wasn't time to do much of a concept. 6 hours to shoot editing about 20 hours. I am more interested in the critiques. First I would mention that a little of the lip sync is off as he didnt do a great job and I am not too good at speed ramp keyframing. There were all kinds of formatting problems because of file damage when a mac guy captured for me in a mac only format, so it got transcoded about 6 different times. I guess what I would want to know is if the quality is "okay" enough to ethically charge a little money for projects for local bands. All critique welcome. Shot on canon xha1. Ps. if you can please watch HD the difference is huge.

http://www.youtube.com/user/triggerfish09

You have an eye for good composition. The shots in the bar were very nice. I also thought the singing stuff was nicely lit. The story perhaps wasn't as evident as I would have liked throughout the video, but it was there at the end which was good.

Most music videos end with the music. I would imagine it was a stylistic choice to show the empty audience at the end. It works, yet - most might just turn it off after the music.

Good work.

Back