• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch First Rowing Promo

I rowed 2 years for this team and coached for 1. I always wanted to do something for the team so I made a small promo.
I would like to hear what everyone thinks about the effects, transitions,whatever else you want to talk about.
This is my first real promotional video for anyone so any tips would be awesome.
I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0nADMqAqFY

I really liked the video and the music. Problem I saw was that they just didn't work together.

It has to do with the way the music makes you feel and the way the video makes you feel, they just don't come together.

The reality is that watching rowing isn't the most intense of experiences even though it may be intense to the people who row. The key is that you must create the intensity with cinematography and editing.

I'm far from an expert so I would have a hard time helping with actual technical advice (I'm sure that there are others who will chime in to help out here...fellas!!) but I know enough to know that's what needs to be done here.

I do think it was well done though and I did like the fact that you synced the cuts to the down beats of the music.

Back