• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch FIRE PIT (Short film)

Hey Everyone-

This is a short film I directed a few years ago, but it was made under some strange circumstances and it is still very dear to me.

https://vimeo.com/49072151

We had serious weather trouble over the 24 hour period we had access to the locations. Consequently, most of the Fire Pit dialogue was shot in a motel room- it was comped together later. I think it holds up well enough. This was my second narrative short. I was lucky to work with some talented actors Vandal Truong, Michael Gilhooly (Television's Oz) and NYC theater veteran Keith Winsted. It was shot by Greg Maka, who has experience shooting photojournalism for National Geographic and wanted to try something new.

Anyway, give it a watch, a share if you like it, or hate it- your choice.

Hey Everyone-

This is a short film I directed a few years ago, but it was made under some strange circumstances and it is still very dear to me.

https://vimeo.com/49072151

We had serious weather trouble over the 24 hour period we had access to the locations. Consequently, most of the Fire Pit dialogue was shot in a motel room- it was comped together later. I think it holds up well enough. This was my second narrative short. I was lucky to work with some talented actors Vandal Truong, Michael Gilhooly (Television's Oz) and NYC theater veteran Keith Winsted. It was shot by Greg Maka, who has experience shooting photojournalism for National Geographic and wanted to try something new.

Anyway, give it a watch, a share if you like it, or hate it- your choice.

I like it, I could tell that sound was a bit off even before I read your whole post explaining the circumstances. The talents definitely make up for it.

Back