• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

event Finance Your Film with Equity Crowdfunding!

Hey everyone. I'm giving a masterclass on equity Crowdfunding and how I raised over $1 million to make my movie -- and I started with no social media presence, no crowdfunding experience, and no stars attached.

This is an in-person all-day masterclass in Burbank, CA, on November 16.

EQUITY CROWDFUNDING is a new disruptive way to finance a film -- because the old ways aren't working anymore. This masterclass will demystify Equity Crowdfunding and empower you to get the money you need to get into production.

Unlike Kickstarter or other donation-based crowdfunding platforms, when people put money into your Equity Crowdfunding campaign, they will own a small piece of your project, which means they will share in your financial success (which you define) -- giving them a much higher incentive to invest!

Most Kickstarter campaigns raise less than $10k.
The average Equity Crowdfunding campaign raised $270,966 in 2018.
The success rate for equity crowdfunding is 64%. (If you take this masterclass, that rate goes way up!)
The Kickstarter success rate is only 37%.

The average dollar amount invested in equity crowdfunding is $833 for each investor. The average amounted donated to a Kickstarter campaign is $80.

So not only is an Equity Crowdfunding campaign almost twice as likely to succeed, but you're likely to raise twenty-seven times more than most Kickstarter campaigns! Wouldn't you like to have 27 more dollars for each dollar you got with your last Kickstarter campaign?

You don't need a ton of credits, you don't need a lot of money, you don't need a huge social media following, and you don't have to beg your friends and family to put in money like you do on Kickstarter. Instead, you connect with hundreds of thousands of investors already online and looking for investments.

Check out my website for more info and to join our mailing list for a free ebook on film finance methods:
Equity Crowdfunding Pic FILM.png

Back