• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Final Version Music video

OK, I'm ready to have some feedback from people who may not like this genre of music. I'm not into Hip Hop either, but this was a chance for me to work on a music video and have control over the scenes and filming. No profanity involved in his music. This is the final version that was released a few days ago from the artist. I shot, edited and provided the VFX work on this myself. This was my first serious production. I shot this on a consumer Sony MiniDV since I don't have an HD cam yet which may or may not be obvious. But, thanks to Knightly and Spinner who provided feedback on my initial video, I made some changes and here it is. So far, I've been getting great reviews on the video, but these are from music fans and fans of the artist, not actual film makers. So, i'm looking for critique from anyone and everyone on cinematography, lighting, etc. This video won't change because the artist likes it, however, I will take all critiques and suggestions into consideration for future shoots, they only help me make things better. Thanks in advance, here's the website for the vid:
http://www.2reelfx.com/PetronePage.html

Last edited:
Hi there,

It won't play for me, I'm just seeing a little blue box with a question mark in it - it doesn't even give me any information regarding what (if anything) I need to download to get it working.

FYI, I'm using Safari on a new iMac.

Hmmm, I don't know about Safari, but the vid is embedded in wmv form. I use Explorer and Mozilla. I guess that brings up a good point though, I need to figure out a cross platform format. If you don't mind, you can download it at this link, but it's still a wmv. http://2reelfx.com/media/Russian_Roulette.wmv

Last edited:
Back