• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Filmmaker Resource: Indie FIlm Hustle

Hello Everyone,

As a fellow filmmaker I know it can get very frustrating trying to make a living doing what you love! After over 20 years in the film business and watching countless of my fellow filmmakers get chewed up by the Hollywood machine so I decided to create an online resource dedicated to helping indie filmmakers survive and thrive in the film business. Indie Film Hustle was born! http://www.indiefilmhustle.com

I wanted to create a place where filmmakers and media artists could get REAL WORLD guidance on how to make it in the film business. I no expert but I've been around the block a few times and have some stuff to share. I really just want to help my fellow artists.

Do you have a feature or short film dying to get out of you? Do you want to start a web series? Are you having problems marketing and packaging your existing project? Then this website is for you!

Thanks for taking a look. Any honest feedback would be amazing!!

All the Best,
Alex Ferrari

Back