• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Film making competition for 11-16 year olds launched by London based Consultancy

Film making competition for 11-16 year olds launched by growing London based Consultancy

Sigmatak Limited, an Information Security Consultancy has launched an exciting new initiative to help promote Internet safety for children.

The aim of the competition is for youngsters to make a short film to highlight the dangers of online use and what measures can be taken for a safer online experience.

This competition is being supported by four leading organisations, two of which include McAfee and the Royal Holloway University. The judging panel will consist of senior leaders from blue chip organisations.

This is a fantastic opportunity for schools and organisations working with young people to play a leading role in encouraging youngsters to participate and will help in addressing the growing need to teach young people the importance of keeping safe online.

Not only is there a prize for the winning entry but Participation in this competition will help to develop confidence along with vital skills such as communication, leadership and collaborative working. These skills will help to make a winning entry as well as giving participants a competitive edge in the current job market.

Details about the competition and how to enter are available on Sigmatak’s website www.sigmatak.com

http://www.sigmatak.com

Film making competition for 11-16 year olds launched by growing London based Consultancy

Sigmatak Limited, an Information Security Consultancy has launched an exciting new initiative to help promote Internet safety for children.

The aim of the competition is for youngsters to make a short film to highlight the dangers of online use and what measures can be taken for a safer online experience.

This competition is being supported by four leading organisations, two of which include McAfee and the Royal Holloway University. The judging panel will consist of senior leaders from blue chip organisations.

This is a fantastic opportunity for schools and organisations working with young people to play a leading role in encouraging youngsters to participate and will help in addressing the growing need to teach young people the importance of keeping safe online.

Not only is there a prize for the winning entry but Participation in this competition will help to develop confidence along with vital skills such as communication, leadership and collaborative working. These skills will help to make a winning entry as well as giving participants a competitive edge in the current job market.

Details about the competition and how to enter are available on Sigmatak’s website www.sigmatak.com

http://www.sigmatak.com

so my sis is 16, can i help her make this film if im 23?

so my sis is 16, can i help her make this film if im 23?

Hi, Yes you may help your sister but in the entry form you need to indicate the capacity of your help. The intention is for the 11-16 year age groups to think about and come up with their own ideas. You can help to facilitate and even help her with the filming and editing but in the entry form do indicate what parts you helped with. Also I encourage you to visit Sigmatak's facebook page: www.facebook.com/sigmatak. We will be posting some updates and ideas on topics. Like the page to keep upto date. Let me know if you ahve more questions.

Back