Film composer looking for next project

Hey yall! I'm a film composer looking for my next project to work on. I am super passionate about what I do and am quick and reliable with communication. If you're an indie filmmaker looking for custom music for your next project look no further. :D I can't wait to work with you!

I work with FesliyanStudios. You can check out our music here: https://www.fesliyanstudios.com/

Cool track! I like the runs, especially near the end. What do you compose on and use for your work?

A little trivia: I found Fesliyan's website through his Indietalk ad. I'm also composer, so I like to check out other people's work. Anyway, I looked through all the pages and found the secret Tetris page. I never played, until trying the game on your guys' site. My wife spotted me playing and now she is on Fesliyan's site a few days every week, for over a year now. :lol: It's in our bookmarks. I made a little donation since we play it so often.

Thank you Scoopicman :hi: And that is delightful news to hear! I'll be sure to let Dave know the secret tetris game is becoming one of the main features of the website! :lol: But seriously, I'm glad to hear you and your wife have gotten so much enjoyment out of it.

Thank you for the support!

Back