Festival of Festivals?

Any one heard of anything about this thing called the Festival of Festivals? Their web site www.festivaloffestivals.com doesn't have anything on but they are supposed to be California-based and organised by the group of people who used to work at Palms Springs and seems to also be doing something in Asia right now too. There apparently are some connections with the California-based web site called Notes from Hollywood too.

roy-film said:
Any one heard of anything about this thing called the Festival of Festivals? Their web site www.festivaloffestivals.com doesn't have anything on but they are supposed to be California-based and organised by the group of people who used to work at Palms Springs and seems to also be doing something in Asia right now too. There apparently are some connections with the California-based web site called Notes from Hollywood too.
It looks like a search engine to me...I don't see anything that indicates that they have a festival themselves.

I would like to submit my website to them, but there's no place for that either (that I can see at least)

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
This Is Spam - Delete Thread

:director: THIS THREAD IS SPAM...

The website is a protal site. The owner gets points or money for people that visit it. Then when you try to leave it pops up a lot of stuff and that gives them more money/points.

The site has no "meat' it's a search engine. There's nothing there really... AND everytime you click on a link, which is what they want you to do, they get points because of the popups.

I would implore Moderators to delete this entire thread....

:angry:

It was a festival in 2002 and they let the domain expire, and it's now a pay per click site. I'm not sure roy-film is purposely directing people to that site.

Back