• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

FEST Training Ground 2012 2 persons acredidation pack :

Due to the work opportunity I’m force to give up FEST Training Ground 2012 pack I booked already. FEST Training Ground (1st – 8th july) is an educational event where new and upcoming filmmakers and film students from all over the world gather in one week, to attend a deluxe training from workshops to master classes, lectured by some of the industry’s top experts with highly acknowledged achievements. More info about the event on official site : http://fest.pt/?lang=en

The all-included pack for two people includes:
- Hospitality in the Sea the Hotel Apartamento Solverde - two people apartment;
- pass to all activities FEST – Training Ground;
- pass to all screenings FEST – International Film Festival;
- access to FEST – Pitching Forum.

The price is 449€, if you are interested in retaking this great opportunity for this early price, please get in touch with me. I bought one of the last pack including everything (accommodation for two in the festival hotel + all passes). The first interested who contact me can re-buy it immediately.

Greetings,

Dominik Dusek
Dusek.Dom@gmail.com
+352 621 634 202

Back