• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Feedback please.

An original arrangement and video of Aphex Twin's IZ-US

Filming: Luke MacLean and Kyle Rees
Filmed in Boston and at UMASS Lowell
Editing: Luke MacLean
Music performed and arranged by: Luke MacLean and Kyle Rees
Composed By: Aphex Twin
Recording: Luke MacLean and Kyle Rees
Mix Engineer: Luke MacLean

I would love some constructive criticism. thanks.
Use some good headphones and turn it up a bit. The recording isn't mastered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9siFmQKQngE

Last edited:
can't really criticize.. looks good, very dreamy, love the way you played with the sizes of the video and paced them to the beat. "some" color would have been ok IMO, Id say take some more chances to liven it up some, it was too soothing, too quiet visually for me. I still give it good marks !

Thanks for compliments and pointers. I had a couple color shots for contrast but I agree. I am planning on doing a full color video for my next project.

I liked the video. The only thing I would say is add some movement to your shots. Get/make a slider, put something in the foreground (to accentuate your movement...like maybe the band members) and BAMO! you got yourself a purdy vid. The reason I say that is that all of your non-band shots looked like stock footage to me. Great for commercials or company profile vids but not so much for music vids.

Back